Board logo

標題: Is Animal Crossing Bells really important to players? [打印本頁]

作者: Jonywell    時間: 2021-9-13 16:07     標題: Is Animal Crossing Bells really important to players?

Animal Crossing: The glorious summer in New Horizons is over, and players in September are waiting for the game to be updated. This also means that Nintendo Direct may be coming soon. Nintendo currently keeps everything secret, but the event is held at approximately the same time in September each year.
Players will need Animal Crossing Bells in the game, and a large number of Animal Crossing Bells will greatly help them build islands. If players want to Buy Animal Crossing Bells, I recommend you to MMOSO. There are not only the Bells you need, but also Animal Crossing Items and Nook Miles Tickets. I believe that the buying experience on MMOSO will make you feel comfortable and there will be things you want. You can plan and build on the island, do tasks to collect items or you can Buy ACNH NMT from others, players enjoy life on the island through activities such as fishing and catching insects.

歡迎光臨 94i50 (http://94i50.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0