Board logo

標題: Lisa diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia [打印本頁]

作者: dis8833    時間: 2021-11-25 18:29     標題: Lisa diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia

線上娛樂城報導-Lisa, a member of the popular South Korean girl group BLACKPINK(娛樂城網站), was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia. The agency YG Entertainment stated today (24) that Lisa was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia and revealed that although Lisa has not contacted other members, it will still let the other three members undergo PCR testing. Now the test results of Jennie, Rose and Jisoo have been released, and they are all negative. YG also revealed Lisa's current situation, "I don't feel any abnormalities, and is in good condition", and is continuing to rest.

YG Entertainment also mentioned that all four people have finished the vaccine, and said in a statement, "I hope that Lisa will recover as soon as possible. The company will continue to actively cooperate with the authorities' epidemic prevention measures. On the other hand, in order to prevent new coronary pneumonia, we will take further necessary measures. ".真人百家樂遊戲

歡迎光臨 94i50 (http://94i50.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0