標題: Jerseys Wholesale 7010
無頭像
yueyrt1lnr

帖子 27837
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2421
發表於 2018-8-21 22:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Everything, everything. 'Stop holding, stop holding. You get paid way too much money to play like that.' He has to believe in himself, and he needs to practice. That's what I was saying," Marshall said.
"I'm so disappointed in the offensive performance," Marshall said. "It falls on Fitz and me. The whole season falls on Fitz and me. We're the leaders on that side of the ball, and we're not getting it done."
"A lot of those calls put us in a very good position and moved us down the field," Marshall said. "Their guys around him rallied, because he could have really hurt his team."
What did Maxwell say to Marshall,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping?
Marshall did draw two pass interference penalties on Maxwell, one for 26 yards in the fourth quarter. Miami was called for one other interference penalty, and one for defensive holding.
What did Marshall say to Maxwell,Brian Campbell Jersey?
Maxwell let the scoreboard do the talking.
"I think I did an amazing job of keeping my emotions in check," a frustrated, dejected Marshall said. "He was exactly who I thought he was. He's a holder, he's a grabber. That's not how you play football."
"'What you say don't matter. Let's go. There's nothing going to change. I'm going to be still here,'" Maxwell said. "He was really blowing hot air. Whatever."
Marshall was also upset about the lack of productivity by the Jets, who squandered numerous chances and were hurt by two Ryan Fitzpatrick interceptions. After a third-down incompletion by Fitzpatrick in the second quarter,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, Marshall gave his quarterback an earful .
Marshall said during the week that Maxwell held him on every play in a previous meeting. The feud was news to many, because while Marshall is a six-time Pro Bowl receiver, Maxwell is with his third NFL team and briefly lost his starting job earlier this year.
The two had faced each other only once previously, but went one-on-one on almost every Jets snap Sunday. There was a shoving match on the first series,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and Marshall often waved in arms after a play in protest. Once,Wholesale Jerseys From China, he stood hollering at Maxwell from a distance of 10 yards after a pass was thrown in the other direction.
Miami beat New York 27-23 Sunday, in part because Maxwell held Marshall in check. The Jets star receiver totaled only 45 yards on six receptions , and said his matchup against Maxwell wasn't fair.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Jets receiver Brandon Marshall kept complaining all afternoon — to the officials, to his quarterback, to Dolphins cornerback Byron Maxwell and to anyone who would listen after the game.