標題: Air Force One Scontate 9091
無頭像
yueyrt1lnr

帖子 27837
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2425
發表於 2019-5-5 23:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The winningest coach in franchise history when he was let go in December 2014, Smith spent a year away from the NFL before joining one of his former Atlanta assistants, Dirk Koetter, in trying to transform the Bucs into playoff contenders.
The ex-Falcons coach is excited about the trip, though not because he's facing his old team for the first time since being fired two seasons ago.
"Obviously for me and Mike, we're both two years removed, so there's less and less guys that they've kept," Koetter, who spent three seasons as Smith's offensive coordinator in Atlanta before moving into the same role with the Bucs in 2015, which means this weekend actually will be the third time he's gone against the Falcons since his departure.
"This is a quarterback-driven league. There's no doubt about it. And I think Jameis is an outstanding quarterback," Smith said Thursday. "He's got some great traits on the field, but he's also a great leader.
Koetter, in his first season as coach of the Bucs, and Smith, 66-46 in seven seasons with the Falcons, both reject the notion that returning to the Georgia Dome on Sunday will be special for any other reason than it's the regular-season opener.
"And when you have that, I think it puts you a step ahead of the teams in the league. We're all trying to have the best possible football team, and I think it starts with the quarterback position. So I do see some similarities, definitely."
"You always face former coaches and former teammates, week in and week out. It's the way the league is. Nobody ever really stays on the same team,Aaron Ness Jersey," Babineaux said.
"They're three really outstanding football players, and if they get going, they can make it be a long day for you. We've had an opportunity to put in our preparation and now we have an opportunity to go in and play and see how we execute," said Smith, adding that the transition from head coach to defensive coordinator hasn't been as difficult as some might expect.
Smith joked that he's had a lot of "sleepless nights" lately, preparing to face a Falcons offense led by Ryan, receiver Julio Jones and running back Devonta Freeman.
"I'm blessed to be here for 12 years now. But it really doesn't happen anymore these days," the tackle added. "I've got a lot of regard for Dirk and Smitty and what they did in the past here. I think they're going to have a successful program over there.
"There's some guys that are the same, but I think my emotional time with that is passed," Koetter added. "We have to look at this as a football team. This is a divisional game on the road to open the season. ... I'm just worried about what our team does."
"Once you're out there playing — and I'm sure they would say the same thing — you're competing. It's just like any other week," Ryan said. "I know they'll be well coached. That's probably the biggest thing going into it. I know they'll be well prepared on both sides of the ball."

Like Smith and Koetter, the Falcons are playing down the significance of opening the season against familiar faces.
"Not only the players, but the coaches and our support staff. It's been fun to get back to just worry about Xs and Os and not having to worry about things outside of that."
Smith led the Falcons to two NFC South titles and four playoff berths, including an appearance in the 2012 NFC championship game. He fell out of favor over his last two seasons in Atlanta,NHL Jerseys Wholesale, going 4-12 in 2013 and 6-10 in 2014.
Coach Dan Quinn and defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux agreed that when the game begins, all that matters is how well the teams play.
"But Sunday is about the Atlanta Falcons. There's a lot of new guys in this locker room who weren't even here when they were here. So it's really no rivalry,Adidas NMD Shoes Cheap. It's just a great divisional battle,Cheap Shoes Canada Online."
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Mike Smith is headed back to Atlanta, this time as defensive coordinator of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The duo said so much has changed since they left that their familiarity with players remaining on the roster from the Smith regime is only a minimal advantage.
The 57-year-old jumped at the opportunity to join Koetter, who reached out to his old boss after Tampa Bay promoted him from offensive coordinator to first-time NFL head coach when Lovie Smith was fired after last season.
The former coach sees a parallel in the challenge he faced in Atlanta, which drafted quarterback Matt Ryan in 2008,Fjallraven Australia Store,

無頭像
YaknlO0l

帖子 26075
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
發表於 2019-5-5 23:23 
Also Sunday,China Jerseys, the Jaguars removed cornerback Aaron Colvin (ankle) from the physically unable to perform list. The team's nickel cornerback was scheduled to practice for the first time in training camp later in the day.
Same goes for Lee, who fell to the ground during a passing drill last Sunday and immediately grabbed his right leg. Lee's lower leg was immobilized before he was taken off the field on a cart. He was diagnosed with a badly sprained ankle.
Fournette said he didn't know what caused the pain,Hydro Flask ?terf?rs?ljare.
"I don't know,Wholesale Jerseys China," he said. "That's up to the coaches. That's not my decision,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, but I know I'll be practicing, getting back out there with my team and competing."
The fourth overall pick in the NFL draft was shut down last Sunday with a left foot injury that coach Doug Marrone called a "nagging issue."
"I've never had a foot or toe injury or anything like that," he said. "But they're doing a great job with rehabbing. I think it's going pretty good."
Fournette missed parts of his junior season at LSU because of a sprained left ankle, but he said his latest injury has nothing to do with that setback. He anticipates practicing again during the preseason,Cheap Shoes Clearance Uk, but has no idea whether he will play in the final two exhibitions.
Lee spent several days in a walking boot and used a crutch, but ditched those in the last few days. He said the next step is to start running again.

"I'm pretty confident I'll be fine," Lee said. "I can't make a move without the trainers and the coaches. It's their decision, but I'm going to go ahead and jump in: I think I'll be fine by Game 1. Doing everything possible to be ready by Game 1. That's all I really can control. So I'm just going to do that."
"I'm very confident," Fournette said. "There's nothing to worry about."
Fournette and Lee spoke Saturday for the first time since being sidelined by injuries a week ago and expressed confidence they would play in the Sept. 10 opener at Houston.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Rookie running back Leonard Fournette expects to be ready for Jacksonville's season opener. So does receiver Marqise Lee.

無頭像
yueyrt1lnr

帖子 27837
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2425
發表於 2019-5-19 00:40 
Coach Doug Marrone says "it's obviously a blow,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Online."

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have confirmed that receiver Allen Robinson will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
Robinson,Babe Ruth Jersey, who made the Pro Bowl in 2015 following a 1,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,400-yard,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, 14-touchdown campaign, is entering the final year of his rookie contract and looking for a long-term deal. A second-round pick from Penn State in 2014, Robinson has 202 catches for 2,848 yards and 22 touchdowns.
Robinson tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the season opener at Houston on Sunday.
Robinson landed awkwardly on his left knee while making a catch in the first quarter of a 29-7 victory against the Texans,Air Force Scontate Online.

無頭像
XkzcnDA9

帖子 2154
註冊 2019-1-18
用戶註冊天數 1932
發表於 2019-10-25 01:54 
"We've just got to try Cheap Air Vapormax our hardest to put it behind us ... because we've got a great team Cheap Basketball Jerseys coming Cheap Air Max Wholesale up that likes to chuck the ball around a lot," safety Barry Church said. "As a member of the back end, we've just got to be focused on the task at hand, and that's Green Wholesale Adidas Superstar Bay."
Five things to consider as the Packers try to beat the Cowboys on the road for the first time since Wholesale Jerseys China Shop 1989: