標題: Wholesale Jerseys 'How am I going to get in
無頭像
Crjitbb6

帖子 1692
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2076
發表於 2019-11-14 01:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Allen had two touchdown catches in last Thursday night's upset at Denver, including one when he hurdled a defender and then slammed into another as he ran into the end zone.
"If you make the analogy to a point guard in basketball who has court awareness,China Stitched Jerseys, he has great field awareness,NFL Jerseys For Sale, for where he is on the field and where the cornerback and linebackers are,Nike Air Max 95 Wholesale China," Telesco said. "That's not taught. That's God-given football instinct."
"He just has that knack,Wholesale China Jerseys," quarterback Philip Rivers said. "He has a great feel and will and ability. When I threw him the ball the other night,Official New York Jets Store, in his mind there was nothing that was keeping him out of the end zone. There is a long list of receivers that get tackled on the 3- or 4-yard line and in his mind it was just,Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping, 'How am I going to get in?' There are certain guys that have it and certain guys that don't."