標題: Information Concerning NBA 2k21's Mamba Forever Edition Published
無頭像
Dingbest

帖子 3
註冊 2021-1-22
用戶註冊天數 1162
發表於 2021-1-22 09:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
For the Ones That prefer to 2K MT pre-order the Mamba Forever variant, the following bonuses are added onto their games: 100,000 Virtual Currency, 10,000 MyTeam Points, 10 MyTeam Tokens, 60 MyCareer Skill Boosts, 30 MyCareer Gatorade Boosts, 40 MyTeam Promo Packs (10 in the first launch after which three awarded every week), Sapphire Damian Lillard and Zion Williamson MyTeam Cards, MyPlayer Shoe Collection, MyPlayer back pack, and the Kobe Bryant Digital Collection. As this is not the first time 2K sports admired the late Kobe Bryant because his passing, the box artwork for its current-gen variant is a painting (instead of the usual in-person image for the other variations ) that shows Bryant sporting his #8 jersey as he dunks. For the next-gen, the box artwork features a picture of Bryant wearing his #24 jersey as he waves goodbye to some crowd.

The closer we get to the unveiling of NBA 2K21 on next-gen, the more excited I am about what's ahead. The current-gen version has fumbled around a little, but I must believe a few of the issues are because of 2K dividing its sources together with the next-gen iteration.

It seems obvious, 2K has firearms blazing on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions, and don't forget what they didn't place the bar as we moved to the current-gen back in 2013. This time around, all indications point to 2K performing their very best to deliver the type of visual experience that is unmatched around --at the very least--all of the other names set to start from first week of next-gen availability. At the moment, the one most impressive looking game that I've observed on next-gen is Spider-Man: Miles Morales. In case you have not seen it yet, here's a sneak peak and you tell me if you can easily differentiate when the action moves from cutscene to real gameplay.

The match looks completely bonkers, and there's every reason to believe it will be a blast to perform . Nevertheless, I'm going to head out on a limb and state that NBA 2K21 on PS5 and Xbox Series X will probably be even more notable. When we saw that the Zion Williamson trailer under, many were impressed, but there were still jokes about excessive sweat, and others wondered if that would be actual in-game footage. Sweat jokes aside, this looks excellent, and when you envision what it'll look like in a virtual arena, packed with completely 3-D-rendered lovers, officials, cheerleaders, coaches, benches and nine other players on the floor, matters go to Buy NBA 2K21 MT the next level. Have a look at a couple of videos made to showcase the energy of this PS5 and Xbox Series X.