標題: Mmoexp FUT 23:The good news is that it seems
無頭像
DonnaStella123

帖子 3
註冊 2023-4-12
用戶註冊天數 370
發表於 2023-4-12 14:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It's enjoyable to build your"creative-pro" into a FIFA 23 Coins Shrek-adjacent goal-adjacent monster sporting a closet full of silly hats, but when your progression is tied to your game rating, you're forced to engage in savagely skillful actions that Saint Maximin wouldn't be able to resist.

Unfortunately, FIFA's street-football vehicles, Volta, suffers a similar fate. This is illustrated by the new 'Take Flight' Signature Ability that turns the player into an aerial wizard. Because it relies on working together and crossing the ball, many just pick Power Strike and haphazardly smack the ball to celebrate a winning run.

The good news is that it seems that EA heard my pleas for an enhanced Volta Arcade, so I can take full credit for the fact that it's recently been expanded to include an even more intense battle royale game of silly minigames and obstacle courses that evoke the best elements of Fall Guys. It's still a bit risible being only available at weekends, however.

Quelle surprise, Ultimate Team has received the highest amount of attention. Additionally, the team-based training mode that I've wanted to find has finally arrived with FUT Moments. Moments is a bite-sized version of FIFA games through exciting challenges designed to examine your form and find out how the various cards can work together.

It's early doors however, there's a huge opportunity to chronicle player careers and recreate a storied moment in football's history using this type of game. The current version features highlights from the glorious years that included Jurgen Klopp and Kylian Mbappe. In the next game, it'll be thrilling to see how EA's team can do with other legends of football like Pele and "King" Kazuyoshi Miura.

Furthermore, there are radical changes to the chemical system. Chemistry is no longer affected by a player's position within the formation relative to other players. It's which FUT 23 buy Coins allows for greater diversity across leagues and nations. I don't think it will impact anyone's strategy much It's nice to know that you can add wildcard players and have more options to connect them with top division players.