標題: P2Pah Diablo 4 :Diablo Immortal isn't as good as a no-cost Diablo
無頭像
DonnaStella123

帖子 3
註冊 2023-4-12
用戶註冊天數 370
發表於 2023-4-12 14:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Lesson: It may seem sensible trying to make money off Diablo's  Diablo 4 Gold riches, but when you begin to do it you take the fun out of the game. It's the same in Diablo Immortal, and it is noticeable before it gets to the endgame because it's built into the game's gameplay.

The drop of loot is less effective and character progression is artificially limited and spread over too many systems which are too gritty and coarse. The game is more cleverly disguised than it was at the beginning of Diablo 3, but it's similar to a boring and boring game. Buying a battle pass or spending huge amounts on legendary crests barely helps as paying for a great item drop won't be as exciting than just getting it.

I'm not sure if there is a way to isolate the fundamental elements that make Diablo enjoyable from the mechanics of free-to play monetization. If there could be, Blizzard and NetEase have not found the answer. They've created a mobile version of Diablo that's smooth, enjoyable, and even very generous initially. But if you spend enough time with it, you'll be able to see that the essence of the game has been cut out from the game, cut up, and returned to you in pieces.

Diablo Immortal isn't as good as a no-cost Diablo could be. It's true that the game assaults you at every turn with a thousand different microtransactions with all kinds of inscrutable currencies. You'll need to work until you win even if you decide not to pay for the game. What you will get for doing it is a more flims than the original, reheated version Diablo II's tale.

And yet, for all its flaws, I liked Diablo Immortal more than I hated it. It's still got everything that makes the series enjoyable and enjoyable, from its action-packed gameplay, its wide-ranging character customization in addition to its exceptional feeling of setting, as well as its constant stream of buy Diablo IV Gold new and interesting loot. In fact, Diablo Immortal even has several clever gameplay tricks that I'm hoping Blizzard will keep in place as they work on Diablo IV.

無頭像
Arevale

帖子 1
註冊 2023-8-15
用戶註冊天數 245
發表於 2023-8-15 14:02 
The production values in Diablo Immortal are pretty good. And you can play and enjoy it absolutely free.

However, there are people who have more money than sense and they will invest a lot of money in the Mtx game. There are also streamers who are said to spend 30-50k just to prove some stupid point that blind people can see a mile away.

Diablo Immortal burned them, not because it was bad. Because it was strongly opposed by many fans. But this is a P2W/mobile game like many others on the market. That said, it's better quality than most; because it's made by Blizzard.

Diablo 4 made a lot of money because it had high expectations. They'll probably make more money by selling d4 gold and items than Diablo: Immortal. Because $90-100 plus all those guys' dollars adds up to more.