標題: He now has a 2K rating to prove his position among the top of the best
無頭像
MacMillanwu

帖子 3
註冊 2023-4-25
用戶註冊天數 339
發表於 2023-4-25 17:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After a career-best season between 2021 and 22nd of February, Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid scored a 96 overall score within "MT 2K23." The year before when he received a 95. he had a 95. an increase of four points from his 91 overall rating in "2K21."Joining Embiid in the 96 crew is LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Nikola Jokic. The overall score is 97. Giannis Antetokounmpo ranks as the top player in the league.

I'm not one to worry about 2K ratings. However, these aren't exactly good, and in general. I'd give Ja Morant with a point, or two points less than Jayson Tatum or Jimmy Butler, yet that's an issue. In general, they accurately reflect the state of the NBA in my opinion or at least from the 11 players listed above.

A season ago, Embiid finished runner-up in MVP voting behind Jokic for the second consecutive year. The 28-year-old scored a league-leading 30.6 point per contest (61.6 percent accurate shooting), 11.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.5 blocks and 1.1 steals. He now has a 2K rating to prove his position among the top of the best.

If you're thinking about what the most effective dribble movements in NBA 2K23 are, you've been to the right place. We are going to demonstrate what we believe to be the absolute best moves in each of the categories of dribbling. We'll keep it simple and list the moves that all builders can utilize, as well as a few further that meet more specific requirements. There's a lot to get through, of course it's time to jump in.

The best dribble moves for dribbling in Buy NBA 2K23 MT are going to vary from one player to the next. It all depends on your overall build. Don't take the moves we've listed below as a rule of thumb; feel free to play around and discover which ones work best for you. We will make sure that the dribbles we suggest work for almost any design. You are welcome to share your suggestions in the comments.