標題: Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm informed that the amount of players
無頭像
MeadeDorian

帖子 6
註冊 2023-3-16
用戶註冊天數 409
發表於 2023-7-20 15:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
However, it was speculated that many of those players were seeking to change their votes from "no" to "yes," once they were able to get more information about the CBA Madden 24 Coins. A lot of players were initially in iMadden NFL affected by the opinions on social media. I think that once they started to research the CBA for themselves, they wanted to alter their vote.

Then again, according to Benjamin Allbright, it wouldn't be a problem at all:

The subject: Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm informed that the amount of players who asked to switch their vote would have been in the teens. It "wouldn't have affected" on the overall tally.Far most concerning was that around 20% of eligible voters didnt vote.

The best leverage players have to gain leverage in this scenario is the threat of sitting out games. I'm the only person with a unique view from this, as I was part of the 2011 lockout as well as CBA negotiations.

The players proclaimed that they would be able to stay out for the duration of the duration of. When they began to sniff the beginning of training camp, the players caved. The players were in need of money. They'd taken out loans with high interest, or had run out of cash as the season approached Cheap Mut 24 Coins. They needed a deal and that was a requirement to pay less.